The Best and Most Popular Premium WordPress Themes of 2018
2018 is about to an end and we thought to create this list of most popular WordPress themes of 2018 for you. WordPress (Open Source WordPress) is the most popular platform to build websites from simple & personal blogs to Enterprise scale Website. Currently, it is empowering 28% of the web.
You will find multiple lists from different blogs but when it comes to vetting only statistics can speak for truth. We all know ThemeForest by Envato and the following list is made with the help of the number of sales made by the Premium WordPress themes through their platform.
Here is the list of the best and most popular premium WordPress themes from 2018
1 – Avada by ThemeFusion
The silent features of Avada themes are as follows
- WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO Optimized, great SEO base already built-in (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Well organized commented & clean code
- Performance enhancements for fast, reliable, quality websites
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- 100% Responsive Theme with pixel-perfect accuracy – and you can disable responsiveness
A very useful Video for Avada Theme by Nayyar Shaikh of BloggDude that can serve as Avada theme guide and will help you make a great blog, personal, business website or even if you are looking to make an e-commerce website.
2 – X Theme by ThemeCo
The X Theme by Theme.co Stands on # 2 position with its 195,767 Sales giving a fair competition to theme Avada. X Theme was first created in 2013 and the Theme Co. have managed to bring this in top charts with their best support.
Some of the silent features of X Themes are as follows
- Background color, pattern, image, and image fade
- Countless Stack-specific options
- Enable custom fonts and their subsets if desired
- Logo font, color, size, weight, letter spacing, and choose to enable uppercase styling
- Navbar link color, link color hover, size, weight, and choose to enable uppercase styling
- Headings font, color, weight, letter spacing, and choose to enable uppercase styling
- Body font, color, size (base and content area), and weight
- Link color and link color hover
- Button style (3D, flat, or transparent)
If you need more help or looking to get started with X theme, I would highly recommend you to watch the following videos
3 – Enfold Theme by Kriesi
Enfold theme by Kriesi Secured the # 3 spot with 172,471 sales. The theme was originally created in April 2013 and have successfully completed more than 5 years. Topping in Theme Forest charts. Enfold is one of the top rated and most reliable themes of all times. It also offers a 100/100 Google Page Speed Test Results and GTMETRIX results
Some of the Key features offered by Enfold WordPress theme are as follows
- Clean, Modern Design can be used for any type of website
- Unique Drag and Drop Template Builder, built only for this theme. Almost any layout imaginable is possible. Also comes with a ton of Unique elements for the template Builder:
- Columns, Slider, Buttons, Gallery, team, Tabs, Toogles, Accordions, Pricing and Data Tables, Call to Action Buttons, Testimonials and many more. (To avoid confusion: this is a Content Editor. Header and Footer are not managed this way)
- Ajax Instant Search: user get results while typing
- Translation ready with mo/po files
- WooCommerce Ready: add your own Shop and sell anything from digital Goods to Coconuts
- WooCommerce Bookings Support for time and date based bookings
- WPML plugin ready:WPML Plugin, in case your business needs a multi language site
- Responsive designs that addapts to smaller devices (iphone, ipad)
- Retina Ready: Looks beautiful on smarthpones and tablets
If you are looking to setup the Enfold theme you can watch the following videos and can easily setup your Enfold Premium WordPress theme
Thanks for reading our blog.
How to add/integrate wordpress blog to your HTML
It is very simple to add or integrate WordPress blog to your existing website and I will keep it very simple.
You will have two options that you need to decide before you can install or add a wordpress blog to your domain
a) Do you want to add it to your existing website e.g www.yourdomain.com/blog
b) You opt to go and add this as a sub domain to your existing website like blog.yourdomain.com
There are many reasons you should consider and prefer the option (a) over option (b), for example you already have a setup website and you do not want to disturb the current website or you have ads running on your primary domain and if you add a sub-domain as a blog and try to add it Google Adsense you may not be able to take the advantage of your current website history. You can learn more here about Google Adsense for a Subdomain, its advantages
Now, Once you have decided to add your new WordPress blog by installing into a sub-folder of your domain here is what you can do
1 – Go to your Hosting cPanel and search for Softaculous Apps Installer and search the wordpress icon
2 – Once you see, click on the icon and it will lead you to the next screen as follows
3 – Click on the install now. The next screen and option is very important and you need to be careful. Once you see the next screen you need to add the folder name where you need to install the WordPress.
Here you can write the directory name, Say you want to make it www.yourdomain.com/blog so write
Follow the installation process and once complete you can log in to your WordPress admin panel and starting posting your blog posts.